Looking to support the Native Pollinator Garden? Click Here
Make a Donation
How To Support
We are grateful to our dedicated supporters, volunteers, members, and staff for their commitment to provide K-12 educational programs, care for our native plants and animals, and provide visitors with an interactive hands-on experience at the Living Coast Discovery Center.
With your contribution, we will continue to maintain the life and health of San Diego Bay’s native animals and plants on one of the few remaining salt marsh wetlands on the Pacific Coast.
There are a number of ways to support local students, animals, and habitats at the Living Coast:
- Outright gift of cash
- Employer matching gifts (Does your company offer an employee charitable match?)
- Gifts of appreciated securities/stock
- Include us in your will/estate plans
- Become a member
Some of the exciting programs and projects that need your support include:
- Living Lab Field Trip
- Educational Day Camps
- School Outreach
- Enhancing the habitat for our eastern Pacific green sea turtles
- Help us purchase necessary items to care for the wildlife at the Living Coast
Please contact us to learn more about how to support the Living Coast by calling 619-409-5900 or emailing info@TheLivingCoast.org.
You can make a gift by credit card onlineGive Now
or by calling
(619) 409-5900. Please make gifts by check payable to:
Living Coast Discovery Center
1000 Gunpowder Point Drive
Chula Vista, CA 91910
Tax ID: 33-0750177
The Living Coast Discovery Center is a 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to inspiring care and exploration of the living Earth by connecting people with coastal animals, plants, and habitats. Your donation is tax-deductible as permissible by law.