Saturday, November 16, 2013
A Free Community Day at the Living Coast Discovery Center:
Come out and join us as we celebrate
all of the unique Animals that call San Diego Bay home!
-Sponsored by the Unified Port of San Diego-
Join us for:
- Complimentary Admission all day for the whole family
- Sharks and tortoises and eagles, oh my!
- Raffles: win a chance to feed the sea turtles, feed the sharks, or a family membership to the Living Coast
- Fun Arts & Crafts for kids of all ages
- Face Painting by ‘Cutie Pie’ from 11am-1pm
- Bake Sales: yummy fall treats, apple cider, & hot chocolate
- Crafters Corner: stock up on local arts & crafts for the Holidays
- 11:00 am: Ms. Smarty Plants from the Water Conservation Garden
- 12:00 pm: Running Grunion: The California Indian Storyteller Portrayed by Native American/Californio Abel Silvas
- 1:00 pm: ‘Hawk Tawk’: learn all about these fascinating hunters of the sky
- 1:30-3:00 pm: Sea Turtle, Shark, and Eagle feeding and presentations
- 3:00 pm: Reptile Roundup: touch a tortoise, smile at a snake, pose with a posse of peaceful predators for pictures!
We’ll be joined by several other wonderful conservation & education partners in San Diego- showcasing family fun activities and booths throughout the day!