Summer Day Camps at the Living Coast on San Diego Bay:
Kids and teens (ages 4-18) will enjoy hands-on nature fun and discovery with up-close animal encounters, nature hikes, scientific and career exploration, arts, crafts, games and outdoor fun on San Diego Bay and the Sweetwater Marsh National Wildlife Refuge.
We know, we know. It’s still spring and it’s already time to start thinking about Summer Day Camps? One good reason to think ahead is that we’re giving Early Bird Discounts to parents who register their kids April 10-24.
Other good reasons to choose the Living Coast for your child’s Summer Day Camp include:
- Our dedication to preserving coastal animals, plants and habitats
- Kids meet endangered sea turtles, sharks, rays, reptiles, invertebrates, hawks, owls and more
- Our “Stealth Education” practices make learning fun
- Educational camps keep kids learning while school’s out
- Age-specific programming (see the schedule below)
Early Bird Discounts April 10-24