Your group will be lead by a Living Coast interpretive guide! You could discuss key topics such as watershed protection, recycling, pollution, native plants and animals, as well as practicing responsible outdoor recreation. We encourage group leaders to voice their needs so our interpretive guide can cover topics your groups are interested in.
- $50 per tour guide
- (1) 1-hour tour for groups up to 25
- (2) 1-hour tours for groups up to 50
For More Information
Education@thelivingcoast.org | 619.409.5908
Groups of 20+ with reservations
- 20% off general admission
- Reservations required
- No refunds or exchanges for pre-purchased tickets.
- Additional people will be charged at the door.
- Seniors & students always get discount with ID
- An attendant or aide of someone with special needs is free with paid admission of the client/child