The Living Coast Discovery Center is proud to present the fourth annual
From Farm to Bay: Food & Wine Classic.
This year, our focus is on community, as we celebrate the ingredients and flavors that make the San Diego region so special. With acclaimed chef and event designer Andrew Spurgin as our Culinary Chair, we have assembled a fantastic “Who’s Who” of San Diego’s food scene.
This will be the food and wine event you don’t want to miss!
Dozens of food and beverage partners including:
Andrew Spurgin™ Plancha Baja Med Grant Grill Sushi on a Roll Brooklyn Girl
Chef Andrew Spurgin
Chef Chad White
Mixologist Jeff Josenhans
Chef Jeff Roberto
Chef Colin Murray
Plancha Baja Med
Sushi on a Roll
Sea Rocket Bistro Kitchen 4140 Via Lago The Fish Market/ Stone Brewery
Chef Tommy Fraioli
Chef Kurt Metzger
Chef Joe Busalacchi
Top of the Market
Sea Rocket Bistro
The Fish Market/
SIP Certified Sustainable Vineyards Blind Tiger Cocktail Company Terra American Bistro Romesco Baja Med Bistro
Chef Jeff Rossman
SIP Certified Sustainable Vineyards
Blind Tiger Cocktail Company
Terra American Bistro
Romesco Baja Med Bistro
Click Here to see them ALL and meet our chefs!
All 500 Tickets for this event have sold out! If you were unable to get tickets in time, please stay tuned for other events at the Living Coast.
$50 General Admission | $45 LCDC Members SOLD OUT!
$75 VIP | $70 VIP - LCDC Members VIP Tickets SOLD OUT!
*Download our Save the Date here*
Click here to purchase online or call us at (619) 409-5900!
*Our dress code this year is defined as ‘summer chic’: the summer/beach version of business casual.
- Beautiful sunset backdrop of San Diego Bay and wildlife refuge
- 30+ hand-selected restaurants, wineries and breweries
- San Diego’s top chefs
- Discovery Center animal encounters
- Exciting live and silent auctions
- Live music and entertainment
Join us in supporting your local San Diego community
by getting involved with our biggest fundraiser of the year!
Individual tickets or company sponsorship: we’d love to have you be our guest!
- Sip and sample local and sustainable delicacies while soaking up breathtaking sunset views on San Diego Bay.
- Enjoy high-level recognition opportunities among a small and select group of key supporters of coastal conservation in our community.
- Support LCDC in its mission to inspire care and exploration of the living Earth by connecting people of all ages with coastal animals, plants and habitats.
- Help LCDC create fun, intimate nature experiences that touch the hearts and minds of families in our community.
- Let us continue to educate and empower future leaders about the importance of protecting the environment.
This is our largest and most critical fundraiser of the year. Your involvement will have a direct and truly valuable impact on our organization and our ability to serve the San Diego community. Contact Anna at (619) 409-5903 or email@example.com for inquiries or questions.
Let the world know that YOU are a big supporter of our mission and help us inspire the care and exploration of our beautiful planet! There are many levels of sponsorship opportunities still available. If you are interested in being a sponsor, please review the information below to see what level is best for you and/or your company.
Align your organization with the only San Diego attraction entirely devoted to coastal wildlife, conservation and education!
Are you a local San Diego restaurant or beverage vendor that cares about the environment, advocates for sustainable food practices, and/or encourages minimum-waste at your place of business?
We want you to join us in participating as one of our 30-40 vendors at our fourth annual Food & Wine Classic Event: From Farm to Bay.
- Exposure to 350-400 guests on-site during the event
- Tens of thousands of media impressions as part of the ongoing marketing and outreach campaign
- Recognition in event promotions including marketing materials, press releases, media interviews, print ads, event fliers, website, direct mail, e-newsletters, social media and more
- Opportunityto showcase brand in guest Swag Bags
- Post-event recognition opportunities including follow-up emails to event guests
- Opportunity to be positioned alongside other high/end, established, local, sustainable and socially responsible restaurants and brands inSan Diego
Contact Christina Glick at LCDC@christinaglick.com for inquiries regarding participation at the Saturday, August 3, 5:00 – 9:00pm event
Would you like to be a beverage provider? Please complete the Beverage Participation Form found here.
Interested in donating an auction item to our silent or live auction? Contact Christina atLCDC@christinaglick.com for questions and to complete a donation form.
(seeking 6-8 high value items)
- Vacation packages (hotel, airfare, spa, dinner, etc)
- Packaged experiences (event tickets, limo ride, dinner, hotel, etc)
- Luxury items (boat, cars, hotels, etc)
- Experiences/Events (dinner party for group, etc)
(seeking 60-100 items, can be grouped together, value of $25 or more)
- Wildlife themed items
- Cultural experiences (theater, museum, etc)
- Spa packages
- Sports (Padres, Chargers, etc)
- Restaurant Certificates – 2 entrees, 2 appetizers, 1 dessert
- Wine tastings, wine & cheese party
- Bottles of Wine
- Gourmet food baskets
- Kid themed items
- Concert tickets
- Green / Environmentally friendly themed items
- Event venue use
Unfortunately, we can not accept the following items for donations:
- Promotional items.
- Educate all parties involved about event’s Sustainability Mission
- Feature all local and/or sustainable food and beverage partners
- Ensure all food and beverage partners incorporate recycling and composting efforts
- Skilled Sustainability Task Force on-site to manage efforts
- Careful planning of materials utilized at the event
- Single stream recycling receptacles on-site
- Composting of food scraps generated by the event
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle whenever possible
- Electronic vs. paper Save the Dates and ticketing!