The Living Coast Discovery Center is proud to present
the fifth annual Farm to Bay: Food & Wine Classic.
Save the Date!
August 2nd, 2014
The Living Coast Discovery Center invites you to our fifth annual food and wine celebration – Farm to Bay- set against the beautiful backdrop of San Diego Bay and the coastal wildlife refuge. Sample from dozens of San Diego’s top local restaurants, wineries and craft breweries. Enjoy live music and mingle with native wildlife for an unforgettable evening celebrating the sights, sounds and flavors that make San Diego so unique. This will be the food and wine event you don’t want to miss!
Our vendor list keeps growing! Learn more about this year’s food and wine vendors by clicking on their links below:
Featured Beverage Companies
Join us in supporting your local San Diego community by getting involved with our biggest fundraiser of the year!
Individual tickets or company sponsorship: we’d love to have you be our guest!
- Align your organization with the only San Diego attraction entirely devoted to coastal wildlife, conservation and education – and the only San Diego food and wine event held within a national wildlife refuge.
- Join the fun – sip and sample local and sustainable delicacies while soaking up breathtaking sunset views on San Diego Bay.
- Enjoy high-level recognition opportunities among a small and select group of key supporters of coastal conservation in our community.
- Support the Living Coast in its vision to offer San Diego Bay and coastal wetland experiences that inspire public discovery, research, conservation, habitat enhancement, and education.
- Help LCDC create fun, intimate nature experiences that touch the hearts and minds of families in our community.
- Help us educate and empower future leaders about the importance of protecting the environment.
This is our largest and most critical fundraiser of the year. Your involvement will have a direct and truly valuable impact on our organization and our ability to serve the San Diego community.
Contact Sophia at (619) 409-5940 or Sophia@TheLivingCoast.org for inquiries or questions.
Let the world know that YOU are a big supporter of our mission and help us inspire the care and exploration of our beautiful planet!
There are many levels of sponsorship opportunities still available. If you are interested in being a sponsor, please review the information below to see what level is best for you and/or your company.
Align your organization with the only San Diego attraction entirely devoted to coastal wildlife, conservation and education!
Are you a local San Diego restaurant or beverage vendor that cares about the environment, advocates for sustainable food practices, and/or encourages minimum-waste at your place of business?
We want you to join us in participating as one of our 40 vendors at our fifth annual Food & Wine Classic Event: From Farm to Bay.
- Tens of thousands of media impressions as part of the ongoing marketing and outreach campaign
- Recognition in event promotions, including (as examples) printed marketing materials, press releases, print ads, event fliers, website, direct mail, e-newsletters, social media and more
- Opportunity to showcase brand in guest Swag Bags
- Post-event recognition opportunities including follow-up emails to event guests
- Opportunity to be positioned alongside other high-end, established, local, sustainable and socially responsible restaurants and brands in San Diego
For questions please contact: Sophia Velasquez by phone at 619-409-5940 or email Sophia@TheLivingCoast.org
*Download vendor recognition opportunities PDF here
(seeking 6-8 high value items)
- Vacation packages (hotel, airfare, spa, dinner, etc)
- Packaged experiences (event tickets, limo ride, dinner, hotel, etc)
- Luxury items (boat, cars, hotels, etc)
- Experiences/events (fireman package, dinner party for group, etc)
(seeking 60 packages, individual items will be grouped together, $50 minimum value for each individual item)
- Wildlife themed items
- Cultural experiences (theater, museum, etc)
- Spa packages
- Food & Wine
- Restaurant certificates – 2 entrees, 2 appetizers, 1 dessert
- Wine tastings, wine & cheese party
- Bottles of wine
- Gourmet food baskets
- Kids items
- Concert tickets
- Green/environmentally friendly items
- Event venue use
Unfortunately, we cannot accept art, jewelry, promotional items, or coupons. For questions please contact: Sophia Velasquez by phone at 619-409-5940 or email Sophia@TheLivingCoast.org *Download our Auction Donation Form here