Tickets are selling out quickly! Get yours today before they’re gone.
Now in its seventh year, Farm to Bay is a unique tasting event on San Diego Bay that supports coastal wildlife, education, and sustainability at the Living Coast Discovery Center.
With over 40 food and beverage partners and a sold-out crowd, Farm to Bay is the only local fundraiser held on a national wildlife refuge.
In keeping with the Living Coast’s commitment to sustainability, Farm to Bay diverted 86% of event waste from landfills last year and reduced overall waste by 57 percent (819 pounds) since 2013.
Culinary Chair: Will Gustwiller, Eclipse Chocolate Bar & Bistro
Featured Restaurant and Food Partners
|Automatic Brewing Co.||Hubert’s Lemonade|
|Ballast Point Brewing & Spirits||Industrial Grind Coffee / IG Bakery|
|Bay Bridge Brewing||Juice Wave|
|Blue Chair Bay Rum||Modern Times Beer|
|Bootstrap Kombucha||Old Harbor Distilling Co.|
|California Fruit Wine||PRP Wine International|
|Cool Down Coffee||Quigley Fine Wines|
|Duck Foot Brewing Company||Second Chance Beer Co.|
|Finest Made Ales||Sierra Nevada|
|Golden Coast Mead||Westfall Winery|
|Granite Lion Cellars||Wiens Family Cellars|
Buy Tickets Now
Here are just a few of the auction items that will be up for grabs!
- Hotel or condo stay in Palm Springs, Seattle, Hollywood, Mammoth, Tucson, or Santa Monica
- Admission passes to theme parks and attractions such as Disneyland, SeaWorld, and Magic Mountain
- QuigleyFine Wines private wine tasting for up to 25 people
- Sushi on A Roll Party Bus for up to 14 people
- Animal encounters at San Diego Zoo and Birch Aquarium
- Golf foursomes at Maderas Golf Club or Bear Creek Golf Club
- Concert tickets for Dave Matthews, Demi Lovato, or Jason Aldean
- Adrenaline-inspired attractions like iFly Indoor Skydiving, sailboat lessons, and paint ball
- Theater passes for Cygnet Theater, La Jolla Playhouse, or Moonlight Theater
Home Advisor, General Dynamics NASSCO, Hoffman Hanono Insurance Services, Jeff Katz Architecture, Miller Hull, Pacifica Companies, Point Loma Credit Union, Republic Services, Seven Mile Casino, The San Diego Foundation, The Securities Center, Waitt Foundation
Farm to Bay 2015 Event Wrap Up
Stay Updated! Join our Email List