The Living Coast Discovery Center will make every effort to process your request in a timely manner. Evaluation will be made on a “first-come, first-serve” monthly basis. A denial does not imply that the applicant’s program is not needed or worthy, but simply that it may not fall within the giving guidelines, our mission, or that we’ve fulfilled our available donations for the year.
Due to the volume of donation requests received by the Living Coast Discovery Center, requests must meet the following criteria:
- Request must be made online through DonationMatch. We cannot accept mail, email, or fax donation requests.
- The event/organization is somehow related to our mission.
- The event/organization has not received a donation within the past 12 months.
- The Living Coast Discovery Center will be included in event marketing materials.
- Must be a non-profit organization.
- Must be received a minimum of 60 days prior to event date.
If an organization or event is found to meet the requirements above — and our allotment of passes are available — we will send one Family Four Pack admission pass through DonationMatch. We do not honor requests for memberships, facility rentals, day camps, group trips, monetary donations, or merchandise.